The Purpose of this position is creating scaled to sized realistic architectural material finishes, hardscape and softscape of the assigned project and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Creating textured finishes using paints
- Creating scaled to size realistic architectural material finishes, hardscape and softscape.
- Carrying our fine finishing process such as hand colouring and spray painting
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
and applying paints, varnishes and sealants for a lasting finish
- Undergraduate/fresh graduate in a relevant field/industry
Nice to have
- Certificates and Courses in relevant to Model Making
- Englich language
- Experience in model making
- A Bachelor degree in relevant field/industry.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Joining a learning organisation with extensive experience in Model Making Field.
- Everyone has chance to grow and evolve. "Your voice really matter"
Discover our Projects.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as monthly gathering, team building events and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Training with a professional Team.
Sports and challenges with colleagues