As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at an international growing company branch that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
The Purpose of this position leading an suprevising all project management related activities and emsuring the premium quality of Mimar Models products within the agreed timeframe.
- Opportunities planning and design
- Client management and statifaction
- Suppliers management and coordination
- Managing Model Production with refrence to quality control, time maangement and cost control
- Evaluation and development planning
- Arhitecture Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for Model Making
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- A minimum 7-years experience in Model Making Industry
- Well aware of Materials used and its technical aspects in making architectural models such as acrylic, wood and material
- Excellent Knowledge AutoCAD program, 3D Sketch-up and other modeling software (3D max, Rihno)
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- A course certificate in relevant field/industry
- Experience as Fabricator
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Joining a learning organisation with extensive experience in Model Making Field.
- Everyone has chance to grow and evolve. "Your voice really matter"
Discover our projects.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as monthly gathering, team building events and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Training with a professional Team
Sports and challenges with colleagues